Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Month in Review and of Things to Come

July is over.  Not much to say.  I try to read a couple of clunkers, both from favorite authors, but they fizzled out.  They were made up for by two excellent novels and the completion of a solid short story collection.

The anthology I finished Warriors, was kinda the norm for collections of it's kind these days.  There were one or to excellent stories.  Many really good ones, and a couple that stank and made me question there inclusion.  I was happy with it as I managed to walk away with the names of some good new-to-me authors.

As for August, I foresee a lot of free time and probably a good bit of reading as I'm too broke to fill in that free time with other activities.  Stay tuned I'll be more interesting very soon; I promise.    

No comments: