Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Year's first purchase

It took me almost three straight months but I finally got around to buying more books (Not that I need anymore).  My self imposed limit for purchases this year is ten--and I have no expectations of meeting that goal--and today I bought three: The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis and Gardens of the Moon and Memories of Ice by Steven Erikson.  I've felt a pull towards Screwtape for a while that I can't explain and I think I've been collecting Erikson's Malazan books for a few months.  I'm really excited about all three.

I hope this brief post will get me back in the blogging frame of mind.  No more for now.  I have a growler of Allagash Black--which is delicious--and and excellent big book to attack.

1 comment:

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.