Sunday, October 2, 2011

A New Discovery

I can admit that I don't spend a lot of time browsing the internet.  There are specific places I'll check on from time to time, but I don't try out new stuff too often.  That said, my favorite bookish website for a long time now has been The Afterword, the book department of The National Post, a Canadian news source.  This article by Craig Davidson was so good, not only am I going to check out his fiction, but hell, I may even start reading non-fiction.  (Which would be a huge feat!)

Perhaps I found it interesting because it was personal and it's rare to find someone willing to expose their venerability.  Perhaps it was because I could relate on many levels or merely because I liked Davidson's writing.  I don't know.  I don't care.  Read it.  Then you tell me.

No comments: